SEW Movidyn® AC Servo Controllers
• The digital control of servo motors permits high dynamic response and control quality of 0…4,500
r.p.m. Torque, speed or the position can be used as the basis for control.
• Modular components with MPB/MPR power suply modules and MAS axis module specially for
multiple-axis applications. MPB power supply modules with brake chopper, and MPR power
supply module with feedback.
• Compact MKS servo controllers for single geared motors
• The MAS axis module and the compact MKS servo inverter have a slot for an options card
• Setup and diagnosis with the MD_SHELL software
• Servo controllers and the MOVIDYN® regenerative energy supply unit are utilized as components
in machines and systems. They comply with the EMC product standard EN 61800-3
“Variable-speed electric drives”. If installed in accordance with the instructions for
EMC-compliance, the relevant requirements for CE approval of the complete machine/system
equipped with them are then met based on the basis of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC.
UL licence for the entire MOVIDYN® instrument family is under preparation and has already
been issued in part. This equivalent to a cUL and CSA licence.
• ABG11A diagnosis and memory module. Multi-lingual display of parameters, process values, and
messages saved by the servo inverter. Up to complete data-sets can be saved in the memory.
• AIO11A input/output expansion to 7 binary inputs, 6 binary outputs, 1 analog input, 2 analog
outputs and one RS-232 interface
• Fieldbus interfaces
PROFIBUS AFP11 (as well as PROFIBUS FMS and PROFIBUS DP)
CAN Bus AFC11 (also supports “extended CAN protocol”)
• MD_SCOPE oscilloscope software for optimizing the operating behavior of the drive without
additional measuring instruments